sepatu orthopadi
orthoshoping.com
sepatu untuk koreksi kaki pengkor/ bengkok pada balita
kelainan kaki pada balita
Ads orthoshop
Yen sira kasinungan ngelmu kang marakake akeh wong seneng, aja sira malah rumangsa pinter, jalaran menawa Gusti mundhut bali ngelmu kang marakake sira kaloka iku, sira uga banjur kaya wong sejene, malah bisa aji godhong jati aking.(Bila anda mendapat anugrah ilmu yang membuat banyak orang senang, janganlah kamu merasa pintar, sebab apabila Tuhan mengambil lagi ilmu yang menyebabkan anda terkenal itu, anda akan menjadi orang biasa lagi, malah lebih bermanfaat daun yang kering)
Sunday, July 22, 2012
Blog for Online Shop (part 1)
sepatu orthopadi
orthoshoping.com
sepatu untuk koreksi kaki pengkor/ bengkok pada balita
kelainan kaki pada balita
Ads orthoshop
This time I will discuss something that is rather serious. There are many reasons people make a blog. Here I just want to discuss about making a blog to promote of creations / goods / services of our own products. I have visited many blogs and web blogs that have reviews about tips of selling through a blog. There is a line that I could conclusion , the essence of them: "You could not selling through a blog directly!. If you sell something openly on the blog, visitors will immediately run away". Lots of blogs that give tips like that (of course ... a lot of bloggers just copy and paste on the article like that!).
Frankly after two years I joined the blogger .... I have another view, which is different from most of the bloggers who gave tips on doing business / selling through a blog. Remember!, My opinion is not necessarily entirely true, but the opinions of other bloggers about the strategy of selling through a blog, you can not necessarily apply it. Anyway most of those who make such posting does not have its own merchandise but to rely on revenue from ads clicks.
Currently I can not yet say that i am a successful businessman through the blog. I made a new shop online of less than a month yesterday even though I've started blogging two years ago. That happen because i follow some tips which spend so much time. Some times I found blogs that are actually intended to sell, even many who stopped in the middle of the road and eventually terbengkelai. I've also ever got a little desperate. Alhamdulillah!when I started focus on selling via a blog since last month, there are good responses.
Okay ... we'll discuss further about selling through a blog with gradual and profound in the next post ....
Okay ... we'll discuss further about selling through a blog with gradual and profound in the next post ....
best regards,
sepatu orthopadi
orthoshoping.com
sepatu untuk koreksi kaki pengkor/ bengkok pada balita
kelainan kaki pada balita
Ads orthoshop
Labels:
Articles in English,
Inspirations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.